WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

Opening segment with the Founder of SDE

Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Opening segment with the Founder of SDE Empty Opening segment with the Founder of SDE

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 am

The fans roar as the founder of Smacked Down Entertainment, Zane Williams, enters the arena! Nick Hardy comes out and raises his hands high in a pose to his head, then proceeds down the ramp He makes his way down the ramp, and enters the ring, then grabs a microphone. He looks to speak, then pauses.

Wow! I knew the fans were excited about the show, but this.....its amazing! The fans roar on, and cheer Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Firstly, I would like to welcome you all to the newest promotion out there....Smacked Down Entertainment! I am Zane Hardy, and many of you may know me as the brother of the Hardy Boys! I am a skilled wrestler who decided to start my own promotion. I, unlike my two brothers, never made it to the big company, but don't take that away from me! I am just as extreme as they are, and you will find that out! The fans start cheering Hardy Hardy! I am the founder of this new promotion, and with your help, hope to make it the greatest and most extreme promotion there has ever been!!! The fans start chanting SDW! SDW! SDW! I will deliver extreme like no company ever has before, and trust me...this ride is going to be Rated X!

As you all know, Shane McMahon will be helping me out, as a great show needs great management, especially after he left WWE *fans boo* for SDE! *Fans cheer*

We have a great first card for you guys tonight! It will be Triple H facing the Big Red Machine Kane! The ECW original Raven facing off against Ted DiBiase! But where would a great show be without the divas eh? The fans start whistling. Oh no...there wont be any of that. This show is EXTREME! The divas will be extreme! So anyway, it will be Layla facing off against the songbird Jillian! Zane drops the mic, then exits the ring and walks up the ramp hi-five-ing the fans on his way. At the top of the ramp, he raises his hands, then does his hand raising taunt!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am