WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

Mark & Star Arrive

Gabriel_Gray
    Gabriel_Gray

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Mark & Star Arrive Empty Mark & Star Arrive

Post by Gabriel_Gray Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:36 pm

*Mark & Star finally arrive and make their way to the G.M's office*

*knock knock knock*

*After entering Mark shakes Zane's hand, and Star gives him a hug*

Star: OMG! Zane I see you've been quite busy since you left that "OTHER" brand, you know the failing one, lol cheap bastards still ain't paid me, but anyway that's in the past and I was wanted to pop in and say Hi, and thanks for inviting me and giving me a chance to do what I love...and OHH before I forget I'd like to introduce you to someone you may or may not know, the guy you see standing next to me Mark Briscoe! He's one of the legendary greats from ROH.

Mark: Umm Hi, I too would just like to say thanks for having me, and giving me a chance to work with different talent, I pretty destroyed everyone in ROH, and I felt it was time for a change of scenery and after talking to Star and seeing how pumped she was to be working here I decided that I would also try to get signed...

Star: And Zane I brought a copy of one of my favorite matches involving myself of course lol, so you'd know I still have skills, even though I never got to use them in that other fed, Mark would have his but they tapes weren't ready yet.

Mark: Yeah, you can't depend on anyone to do things right nowadays.

Star: Hey was that my girl Raven I saw leaving the parking lot earlier?, OMG Mark if it was, you have to meet her, we were soooooo gonna take over the womens division in that other fed.

Mark: Yeah, you've told me, many, MANY,...times I've even heard the story about the gorilla eating a stick?!?!

Star: *snickers to herself* Ewww that was nasty that gorilla tore that stick up.

Mark: Yeah, well anyway Mr. Williams it was nice meeting you, but we have to be on our way, so thanks again and I'll have my tape later.

Star: Bye Zane!!! and don't forget if you ever wanna rebuild that stable I'm all down for it lol.

Mark and Star head out of the G.M's office

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 pm