WWE Mayhem!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWE Mayhem!

Experience a Season Mode like never before!

2 posters

Zane Office Promo

Rated_X_Superstar
    Rated_X_Superstar
    GM of Friday Night Mayhem

Number of posts : 242
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Zane Office Promo Empty Zane Office Promo

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Zane is shown heading through the corridors, from where he cut the debut promo in the ring.

He smiles at the backstage crew and waves to those afar. He sees the General Manager's office and stops, then smiles.

He then proceeds through the door and glances around at his office, which he is sharing with Shane McMahon.

Now....I can get used to this! Zane rushes his hands through his hair smirking, then sits down at the office chair and puts his feet on the desk. He glances over at the Desk of the Co-GM, Shane McMahon, then gets out his cell and calls someone.

Yeah, tonight is going to be awesome.....good luck in your match tonight...How about you pop by my office when you arrive and we can talk then.

Zane hangs the phone up smiling, then proceeds to look through his papers, showing awkward looks as he does this.
    Joe
    GM of Raw Is War

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Zane Office Promo Empty Re: Zane Office Promo

Post by Joe Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Shane is shown practicing his punches and singing his theme song Money Money

Shane McMhon looks over, Well MR.Chair-MAN you allways have to be prepard to fight. It looks like we have somthing good going. Who is you want to visit your office? You wouldn't be playing a favorites game are you?

*Shane Smirks*

Because if you are I might want in on this one...... Ok Just kidding

In all seriousness we need to be focussed for this show. I think we should pimp out this office.

Thanks for sharing the office with me, What is next for you?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm